Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Obsessed with male yandere

Did you know what I have been up to the past few days?? Searching for as many yandere guys in Mangas, anime etc. It has come to the point that I am willing to look up Yaoi yandere.

To be clear, I only like fictional yandere. Real life ones would be scary as hell.


I never ever thought about yandere guys until Toma from Amnesia and after that I love yanderes.


Why do I love them?
  • They are protective
  • Only loves you
  • Will do whatever it takes to make you happy
  • Only think about you
  • Super Loyal
  • They are so adorable 
  • Literally crazy about you
  • Super huggy <3 (or physical if you know what I mean)
  • You're the reason for their existence
  • Fictional yandere are hot!

Ok I am feeling so in love right now.


Here are some Yanderes I have seen so far. ^ Toma is already mentioned.

1. Kahrel from 'Paperweight eyes'






2. Megane(forgot his real name) from 'Watashi no megane-kun'




3. The earl from   'Visuakiisu no akai ningyou'




4. Both the main guys from 'Risou no kareshitachi'





5. Balder from 'Kamigami no asobi'



6. Tsukasa from 'Atatshi wa sore o Gaman dekinai'







7. Kitou Hijiri from 'Aishite kudasai, sensei'




8. Ikuto from  'Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi'





9. Kanato from ' Diabolik Lovers'





10. Onya from 'Metronome' 




11. All the guys but mainly Jarte from 100% perfect girl





12.  Nozumo from Hadashi de bara o fume





13. Both the twin from Flower of evil






No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart