Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Ristorante Paradiso




Can I just point out how Ristorante Paradiso the cutest and awesomest anime, is underrated? LIKE WHY IS IT UNDERRATED? AHHHHHHHH
Lately I started enjoying some Josei genre anime. This genre is also underrated to which I don’t understand why. Josei basically means mature female. Not bragging that I’m mature or anything because deep down I know I’m not, it’s just a facade. 
If you know me, I love reverse harem and older guys. Went and google some anime with that description and boom all over my face for a while is Ristorante Paradiso. 

Let me be honest here. I was turned off by how old the men were. UGH. Read the description/ plot and I thought why not? I’ll watch it for the lols. Finished first episode and just fell in love. My horoscope said I’ll fall in love at first sight and it was right. I fell in love with the characters. This shows that you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover. 


The plot revolves around a 21 year old woman name Nicoletta who went to Rome to search for her mother and reveal who she is to her mother’s new husband as a revenge for leaving her 15 years ago. She enters Casetta dell’Orso, a restaurant owned by her mother’s husband and of course her life changes from then when she meets the great men who work there. 



Seriously the animation is beautiful and the character’s smiles are perfect to me. I seriously considered moving to Rome and finding this place if it was real. The food makes me hungry and it’s not even real. My stomach is grumbling atm.





I guarantee that you’ll fall instantly in love with the men or shall I say bishounen ;). As soon as Claudio talked, my heart melted. He is just unbelievably adorable. I don’t care if he is around his 50’s, I ship him so hard with Nicoletta. I can’t blame her for immediately falling in love with this gentleman. When Nicoletta was about to  ‘rape’ him ...ahhhhhhhhh OMG Claudio was such a gentleman that it was so cute I couldn’t handle it. 

 OH claudio. Stay innocent forver pls


If at this point you’re thinking, “ugh ew reverse harem of pedos” I shit you not. This isn’t the stereotypical reverse harem. Think of it as older version of Ouran high boys. The romance obviously just focuses on Nicoletta and Claudio...well Nicolletta one sided love. The other men have their own story which is such a great development for their character. 

So sad how it’s a short series with only a measly 11 episode. Even a person like me with a short attention span wants more than 11 episode. I want more Claudio and Nicoletta!! The ending was so unclear whether Claudio has started development feelings for her. Last episode was beautiful as Nicolletta and her mother's conflict is resolved <3

 Young Claudio, marry me pls

 Hibernating!

We all agree with you gurl.



Why is  Ristorante Paradiso is underrated? Do not bloody judge it by it’s cover and old men. IT IS INEVITABLE THAT YOU DON’T FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE IN RISTORANTE PARADISO. You will love them. I would rate this 10/10 if Claudio would just romantically love Nicoletta but I still give it 10/10 because it’s just perfect. Thanks alot...now I got a thing for gentlemen who are old and still beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart