Friday, 26 July 2013

lolita the movie

I know, I know. This will be the last post I'll talk about Lolita. I'm going to be quite honest, I didn't finish the book because I lost interest halfway. I decided to watch the 1997 movie of Lolita.

I did not like it at all.

I got this disgusting feeling like UGH. Humbert was so obsessive. I was legit sort of scared of him. But at the same time, Jeremy Irons (actor for Humbert) was smokin' hot. He's pretty good looking for his age.

What I found weird was that Lo didn't really freak out but played along with Humbert's perverted plans. I know she's slutty and all but jeez gurl show some respect for yourself. She gave in to sex with Humbert ...Ummmm. The thing I hate about movies are time skips. It gives a whole different feel to the movie.



Enough of Lolita. I had to get it off my chest. Besides, lately my posts are on anime and whatever. I wanted to rant but this isn't much of a rant is it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart