Friday, 10 May 2013

My Pen is huge

Wooo! Had so much fun today. The excursion to the fricken city has to be the best so far. Took the train, which was weird because the school usually hires a bus but whatever, the train is 100% cooler. It was a retail excursion where we had to see how the employees communicate with the customers but mostly, we just went shopping. Yea sad thing was most of the stores were designer brand and luxury. Couldn't afford a  thing except urban clothes like supre :'( It was depressing to walk past a cute blouse that costs $55 and all I had in my wallet was $30. I got my mum a mother's day gift which was from Louisa, a necklace. The thing I love the most was that the mall had free wifi like are you kidding me? I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!

Like seriously, it was an eye opener experience. It was the first time I saw stores like Peter Alexander, Louis Vuitton, Pandora etc. So amazing. You know what else was amazing? hot guys like staph.



They're in a band called Everything After. Click here for the facebook link. Their voices were incredible.


I'm so weird, I can't even ask for a pic so I had to sneak one. Lol I think he saw me (0///0)
I had a derp face so yea...Oh and also I wanted to take a sneak shot with the guy in the blue shirt. He was so cute!! Jeez I sound like a pervert stalker.


It's Harrison from the voice australia!!! He's so cute with his smile. I swear he looks better in real life then in the picture.

Afterwards went to the apple store to see the customer service there lol Nah I just rather use the free wifi thx. It was an amazing day to remember. 

My day got ruined by my jerk brother and dad like seriously eff off. They full go saying how I'm dumb and all like WTF??!! My dad expects me to know how a bloody train station works like seriously? I'm not even allow to catch a train by myself and he full expects me to know how much a ticket cost. Piss off! Unreasonable people. Far out, especially in the morning when he was dropping me off to the station, he  said to the other fag, "She's so stupid, doesn't even know which side of the station she's suppose to be. Blah Blah Blah she's so stupid." Bloody old man! he thinks words don't hurt or something?? I full got teary and I didn't want to be sad on an excursion. I swear, he's so sexist. Not just him. You heard of father like son? Yes, my brother is also sexist. Yea I think I'm just putting my anger in this post. Alright I won't go into detail how sexist they are because really this is about my excursion not them.


Got this at typo hahahah! Yesh that smexy blue towel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart