Monday, 1 April 2013

2.4.13

Yep just going to start my post title's with dates because ain't nobody got time to think of a title.

I got two or three subject to talk about.

500 days of summer.

I heard everyone was saying it was a good and all, so I gave it a try. The beginning was good, I'll admit but then when it got near the end, seriously WTF was my reaction. I was hoping Summer would end with Tom but nope. I was so disappointed, I felt like I wasted 2 hours watching crap. I went to bed and re-think about it. Even though I didn't like it, it was life. It was reality. Tom thought that Summer was his soul mate but in the end she wasn't. It's just like like life. You think that a certain person is the one but they're not. That's the message in the movie. It takes time to move on to someone else. Interesting movie. It was not at all what I expected. Clap.

Crescendo

Yep the next series of Hush hush. Yay I even read it in 2 days. Ugh Patch why do you do this to me?
I super doper hate Nora, who is the heroine of the book. She's stubborn, jealous, noisy little tard. She frustrates me so much. Not because I like Patch but because she's always stirring trouble because she's stupid. She jumps to conclusion like no tomorrow. Fuck off. We found out that Patch's name is Jev.  Fangirled so much. But seriously urgh hate her. She's so horny like she always want her tongue down Patch's throat. Please stop. I can't wait to read the next series. Crescendo ended with a massive cliffhanger.

Speaking of books, my short story is becoming a long story like it's over 10,000 words and 19 pages. Hmm that's still so much to talk about but I got to shorten it. I was expecting 2000 words but you know, I got out of control. So much for details. I detail it a lot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart