Thursday, 11 October 2012

A walk to remember

Ok so I'm a tad obsessed with 'A walk to remember'. Yesterday, I borrowed the book and read it all until 2am. It's just cute and sad. It's the type of book I like to read tbh and I don't read (much).

I was really surprised how different it is compare to the movie. Credits to Nicholas Sparks the master genius of love novels. He should write my love story minus the death and sad bits.

If you never watch or read 'A walk to remember'. Well you should cause  you're missing out shit. I recommend the movie more for 4 reason.
1. It's not based on the 50's but 90's
2. It's cuter to see it than imagine. Just saying.
3. Landon is more of a bad boy ;) the characters are slightly different in personality and some were cut out so it's easy to remember who is who.
4. I guess it gets to the point faster.

 okay that is all cheers xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart